- April 6, 2016
- Posted by: admin
- Categories: ISO 50001, Training Unggulan
Training ISO 50001: Energy Management System (EnMS)
Control and Analyze your energy for cost reduction and emissions through Training ISO 50001 Energy has become a challenge for companies. Saving energy means saving operational costs. Energy Consumption also implies reducing greenhouse gas emissions and demonstrating greater care for natural resources. These actions are at the forefront for companies looking to enforce and contribute to sustainable development.
ISO 50001 is the new global standard for Energy Management. It is based on the Plan-Do-Check-Act cycle, with requirements for: establishing an energy policy with concrete objectives setting a baseline of energy uses, identifying critical areas and understanding influential energy use elements having a periodical forecast of energy use, allowing visibility of planning changes and investments considering energy consumption in the decision process for design and procurement of all equipment, raw materials or services ISO 50001 is based on regulatory compliance and has the same structure as ISO 14001. It can be easily integrated into existing Quality, Safety and/or Environment Management Systems.
What are the key benefits of certifying your Energy Management System
- Use in-house experts to review the compliance of your management system and its efficiency Ensure improvement of practices employed by your teams in managing energy use and organize them for audits
- Prove your commitment to sustainable development and limit the global warming impact of your activities
- Demonstrate to all stakeholders your credible commitment to environmental preservation as well as cost reductions and profitability
Training ISO 50001 Outline
Step 1: Getting Started
What is the Energy Management System (EnMS) Implementation Toolkit?
What is an EnMS?
What is ISO 50001?
What are the benefits of an EnMS?
How to Use This Self-Paced Module
Step 2: Profile Your Energy Situation
Step 3: Develop Opportunities, Objectives and Resources
Step 4: Reality Check: Stop! Look! Can I Go?
Step 5: Manage Current State and Improvements
Step 6: Check the System
Step 7: Sustain and Improve the System
Benefit of Attending this
- Reduce your energy costs and performance
- Meet environmental targets and legal requirements
- Improve industry and customer recognition
- Build awareness and understanding of efficient energy management
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS TRAINING ISO 50001?
Training ISO 50001 should be attended by managers who are dealing with implementation, development and energy management.
Training ISO 50001 will be held in 14 hours effectively (2 days)
INVESTMENT FOR ATTENDING
Rp. 4.199.000,-Rp. 3.999.000 (NEW PRICE)
- Rp. 3.499.000,- (Early Birds, Register & Paid 1 weeks before the Course)
To view the training location, please click here
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Please click on this link or the Frequently Ask Question link to find out frequently asked questions about the training we organize.
MENGAPA MEMILIH PHITAGORAS?
Berdiri sejak tahun 2003, Phitagoras merupakan PJK3 Resmi Kemnaker dengan No. KEP. P. 052/BINWASK3-PNK3/XI/2017 dan satu – satunya QHSE Training & Consulting di Indonesia yang sudah memiliki sertifikat ISO 9001:2015 dengan No Sertifikat FS 669848 & OHSAS 18001:2007 dengan No Sertifikat OHS 669850 dari British Standard Institution (BSI) serta memiliki 3 akreditasi internasional dari NEBOSH UK, CIEH UK dan British Safety Council. Phitagoras juga memperoleh lisensi Tempat Uji Kompetensi BNSP melalui LSP K3 ICCOSH dan LSP OSHE Nusantara.
Phitagoras has been certified ISO 9001:2015 by BSI with certificate number FS 669848 and OHSAS 18001:2007 with certificate number OHS 669850.