- February 2, 2023
- Posted by: admin
- Category: News
Supervising an office environment requires a wide range of professional skills, from gaining computer, phone, and organization skills to learning professional customer service and supervising personnel.
This PROGRAM of Effective Administrative Office Management will equip you for the purposes described above. In addition, it is necessary to develop an excellent service attitude, mindset & mentality aimed at the internal and external customer in the office
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This program is designed for Administrators, Assistant Administrators, Executive Secretaries, Supervisors and Existing or Prospective Office Managers.
- The Roles of Administrative Office Management.
- What is Office?
- What is Administration?
- What is Management?
- How do Office, Administration & Management link together?
- Objectives of Administrative Office Management.
- Hierarchical Structure of Administrative Office Management.
- The PDCA Cycle in Office Management.
- Quality Management for Office Works.
- Controlling Office Resources.
- Administrative Procedures & SOP.
- Identification of Wastes in the Office.
- Work Effectiveness.
- Environmental Aspects of Office Management in Supporting the Effectiveness & Efficiency of Works.
- Time Management Skills.
- Creating Communication in Office Environment.
- Other Administrative Office Management Skills.
|Ir., Desmon Ginting M.Tech.